Friday, October 30, 2009

winding down...

so, today is 38 weeks...can you believe i've been doing this pregnant thing for THIRTY-EIGHT weeks? i can't... i am rolling along fine...dilating a few here...effacing some there...and now my spouse is finished working his month of nights, so i'm thinking i might be able to relax some and get this thing started soon...but who knows?

so here are some belly shots...i've been promising my mama tribe. i did these last week, but, as i think you can tell by the concentration it took just to get the shots in my bathroom mirror, i am a total novice at this. (oh, and my shirt is not dirty...the kids' bathroom mirror is dirty...see? i didn't even think to clean it off before i started this...) i did a couple with my shirt down, and a couple with my shirt up. my husband swears i still don't look pregnant from behind, but whatever... :)



yeah, so by that last one, i realized i could actually look at the mirror and get a face shot in there...not that that's exactly the face i would've chosen, but i just wasn't about to try to redo these. (oh bonnie, where are you when i need you?...)

the baby's going to be a pumpkin for halloween tomorrow, so i'll get my spouse to take some pics of that, along with all the other kids, and maybe i'll get those posted before thanksgiving...hehe. actually, i've been having some pretty intense abdominal muscle pain and now have to take it easy as much as possible, so i'll probably get them posted next week since sitting at the computer does not constitute overdoing it.

ok, well, there are things to think over...and i'm sure i'll get around to those...but for today, pictures is enough.

peace out

6 comments:

*Jess* said...

oh, you and the baby belly are so gorgeous! :)

corscorp said...

I want to nuzzle your tummy. ♥ ... LOL @ getting the face shot. I know, huh?

ZebraBelly: said...

Oh I think you look just perfectly lovely as is, mama. :)

lilizzyykittyymom said...

You look wonderful!! You are beautiful!

Unknown said...

thank you so much for posting these. I really had wanted to see you in person before Baby comes, but I suppose this is the next best thing.

Love and blessings to you...all 7 of you!

Unknown said...

Now that I look again (showing the kids), I can see why your muscles are freaking out. Sure it's not twins? (had to get that one in there, 'cos I heard it so much with my last two...lol)