Wednesday, July 14, 2010

well, hello there

long time, no post...

it was busy. and it was good. and it was exhausting. and there were a million things i wanted to write about. but the words would only come at times that i could only write on the chalkboard in my head (hey, remember chalkboards?...). and when i had time to blog, the words would scatter...yep, like cockroaches when you turn the light on (no, i've never experienced this in a house that had my name on the loan). but something i learned this past week...everything's connected. and i don't necessarily mean in some sexy "crash" kind of way (i mean crash the movie, btw). it may not all seem connected or even relevant...but be patient...those dots will start connecting and you'll just sit there, trying to remember to close your mouth while you are totally having an amazed, i think i'm floating out of my body right now kind of moment. just sayin...

and here's another thing i learned...this song is awesome. i will not even try to put into words the love i have for those who shared it with me...it makes me get tears to think about them, all that they're going through, how much i love them, and how much they give the world...



peace out

3 comments:

JO said...

I actually ended up buying the sheet music for the song....

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

What a beautiful song! I think I've heard it before...probably from you. :) I think I need their CD...