Sunday, March 22, 2009

short road trip

the kids and i are heading out on a short road trip to my hometown for my grandmother's funeral tomorrow. we'll do robotics today (since we all missed it last week) and then we'll head out. i'm kind of looking forward to seeing so much family and i'm grateful my spouse is ironing all the funeral clothes. my teen is stressing over a research paper rough draft he has due tuesday, and it's stressing me out a little, too. but i guess it'd be unreasonable to think we'd be stress free, what with life happening and all...so it's all good.

peace

ps--and i did buy the indigo girls tickets (thanks, mama jess!)...dh said he'd like to go see them (i forgot i went without him the last time...) so we splurged...cd comes out tuesday. yep, it's all good.

No comments: