Saturday, May 2, 2009

real quick like...

here's a quote from the mama blogging at cage free family...

I also learned (and this is, secretly, my biggest lesson so far)... It is okay to ask for help and that difficult moments and trials are not a reflection of my inadequacies, but rather platforms for me to work my strengths... to flex my muscles.

there have been many, many things i have wanted to blog about. mostly, i forget what they are because, let's face it, i'm pregnant and have four kids already and my memory is just not working at the level i'd become accustomed to. sometimes, though, i don't get around to blogging because this is just one of those times that you get to confront lots of things, figure out lots of stuff, and there isn't always time or words to capture what you're feeling, what you're realizing, and all the damned light that keeps shining. i have read many, many things that i have related to so deeply...maybe that's the deal for now, my words don't come from my mouth (or fingers) but from others... whatever it is, these words capture a lot, oh, A LOT, of what i've been thinking about lately in some shape, form, fashion, or other.

hoping i'll get back soon...
peace

No comments: