Tuesday, September 16, 2008

miss me?

because i miss me a little...

i'm getting things back in order...continuing with the new normal of our lives this semester...and using the friends who stayed with us the last five days as a good excuse to do some deep cleaning.

i will say that it still catches me off guard when big shifts come in life and a big shift in the weather accompanies them. we have had our windows open for the last two days...

ok...the males in my life are giving me a headache...in a really cute, charming, LOUD kind of way...

there are many things i am thinking about blogging...maybe tomorrow will be my day.
peace

2 comments:

corscorp said...

I did miss you. I even logged in elsewhere to check on your existance. Was glad to see activity or I'd have been really worried!

earthmama said...

i <3 you, mama...

so, when are you coming back to elsewhere? ;)