Monday, April 28, 2008

still trucking

left foot, right foot, breathing...yeah, that's me.

i painted my purple wall, put up my green curtains...i really like it. now if i could just finish the rest of the painting because there are moments i feel very, very done...

now i am going to run some errands and make some doctor appts. docs are not my favorite thing. odd, i know, since i am married to one. but he wasn't a doc when i married him. he waited til i was good and in love, and just plain comfortable with him around, before he sprung the doc thing on me... oh well...

music is good. incense is good. playing the game of life is boring, but the kids make it funny, so it gets to be good, too. and so is reading "the water horse."

i have this big post about peace and war and judgment and protecting innocence and life and whatnot brewing, but it's too complicated to get out. so i'm just still trucking...

peace

1 comment:

lilizzyykittyymom said...

Purple wall? What are you crazy? lol, ok just kidding, I love color :) I want to see pictures..