Saturday, March 8, 2008

quickie

it's been a busy day. spouse went to the driving range and i ran on the treadmill. o played another soccer game...another trampling. his coach lost his mind just a bit... hope he'll apologize next time we see him. set some posts for the garden...might just pull this off yet. now we're cooking. oh, and a friend of mine who's been working on an adoption in nepal for the past two years just found out it's going through...so she's on her way up here to borrow a suitcase so she can fly friday. wow! that's really, really exciting...

so here are two songs i've been thinking a lot about and wanted to share...

this one is called deconstruction.



and this one is called pendulum swinger. it is my favorite song off of their last cd...well, for today anyway.



these are just the two songs that've been on my mind and in my heart the past couple of days.
peace

ps--mama hope...you wear me out! i love you, you drive me bonkers, and i wouldn't trade you for the world...peace to you, woman. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moi?
I know not of which you speak...