Sunday, July 1, 2007

same old, same old

you can put her in a new house and a new town, but she's still the same girl...

today has been a rough day. i am so very tired...

i mowed my grass yesterday. just the front. but i probably spent half an hour mowing my self propelled mower without the auto drive. (just because i forgot....i am not into challenging myself on purpose yet) it really wore me out...and i felt like an idiot.

my period is here and i am flowing like a river. it is disgusting and it hurts.

i whacked the bridge of my nose into the littles' desk as i hoisted myself out of e's trundle tonight...

tomorrow is N's birthday and i am going to make a carrot cake. which i think will be good tomorrow. but tonight i feel like an overzealous idiot. (again, that word..)

i am emotional and my nephew is wearing me thin. i want to do the right thing for the most people, but he has offered up information that i am just unsure of what to do with... but i went to church today and i will pray on this new issue...

and the voices of judgment are loud in my head, but i think that is mostly fatigue. so i will go to bed.

N's first day of residency went well. he has his long coat to wear tomorrow for his first full day, and i will go to the grocery first thing tomorrow to try to help today go a little better.

peace and lights out

No comments: