Friday, September 21, 2007

snuffling and shuffling

well, i have a blog brewing about the harmony of my family life suddenly being somehow impacted by the breeding cycles of baboons, but it's not happening today. at least not this morning...

that little walrus must've eaten some of the banana bread we made yesterday, because i think it's put on some weight. and i forgot to try to flush it out with my neti pot last night, so it is not a pleasant resident in my face at this moment. but seriously, my head hurts. so the baboon thing is not happening....

i can hear all my kids coughing and snuffling, too. (as they watch star wars...another good example of the necessity of the darkness...)

oh hell, there's a lot i WANT to say, but my thoughts just aren't clear enough...maybe tomorrow...
peace

No comments: