Tuesday, July 29, 2008

just feeling a little reflective

when we moved to houston for my spouse to start med school, i was 33 weeks preggo with my youngest. here's a picture of the kids the first mother's day we lived there, which was may of 2004...
my goodness, they're such babies... i forget they were that little. really...i do.

then, this past year, my cyber mama tribe asked me to send an updated picture of my guys, so my friend julie took this picture on her camera phone, which would've been sometime around november (i think?) of this past year, our first year in this house...
so even though this picture is three and a half years after the last one...i still am a little tearful over how much they've changed from the kiddos in this picture. i mean, it's not as dramatic as the first, but it's still there.

i don't really have anywhere else i'm going with this...just wanted to post the pics so i could look at them.
peace

3 comments:

JO said...

They are beautiful.

corscorp said...

This really made my day. (huge grin)

earthmama said...

you two are too wonderful and i love you both.