Friday, October 10, 2008

oh god, i'm tired

wow, nothing to wear a woman's ass out like having a two year old in the house all day. yeah, i've lived with my own two year olds...four different times. but now that my youngest is five, well, i guess you could say i'm a little out of practice. but we sure had a lot of fun... and he was absolutely hilarious. the things he says...god, he kills me.

now i have to get ready to leave for our weekend away. and my eyes are so heavy... but i really wanted to get an early start on the road...have some time to meet up with my friend before her big event. i think we can do it...i think we can, i think we can, i think we can.

peace

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

If you'd care to revisit what a three-year-old is like, you are welcome to Jayce for a weekend :P