Friday, May 23, 2008

whew

yesterday was kind of iffy. i must've started about three different blog entries. they're all still saved as drafts, and it felt good to write them, but i ended up decided not to post any of them.

maybe i'm having an identity crisis?

maybe my hormones are off?

maybe my mind has been taken over by the spider monkey on crack annie's always talking about?

whatever it is...i slept well last night. which i am very grateful for since i hurt my back yesterday mowing the grass. this is the first time i've officially "hurt my back"...as in it hurts and it's not going away. it sucks. but i keep trying to move it and i keep getting my third born to walk on it.

here is a song that gave me a flat place to rest for a few minutes yesterday... nope, it's not the girls...



peace

No comments: