Thursday, November 1, 2007

hallelujah, it's november!

last month was a tough one...i'm so glad it's over. this month has to be a little better....

my eyes are crusty and my sinuses are draining....woo-hoo, fun stuff. ok, so november will start a little slowly. i can handle that. i can definitely handle that.

my mil called yesterday. she misses us. almost made me cry. but we'll see her this weekend. i am constantly reminded by other women's horror stories about their mil's, what an amazing woman my mil is and how totally blessed i am to have gotten her as my mil... i have not always felt like a lucky person, but i must admit, i have always known i was doing far better in the mil department than most of my peers....

ok, that's all my attention span will let me get out. i have more to say, but i'm sure it'll wait for another day...
peace

No comments: